Customizing the chat widget appearance
You can customize the appearance of the chat widget in the Settings. You will be able to fine-tune the following settings in the Settings → Appearance:
- Chat Widget Color: choose one of the available colors or specify your own color by clicking on the "Custom color" checkbox.
- Background Image: enable this option to add a background to the list of messages in the chat widget.
- Position Left: enable this option so that the chat widget is located on the left of your website (we recommend that you keep the widget on the right as this is what most users are used to).
- Team Name: Specify the name of your organization / product that will be displayed in the chat widget.
- Online Greeting Text: provide the text of a greeting message that will be displayed in the widget when one of the operators is online.
- Offline Greeting Text: provide the text of a greeting message that will be displayed in the widget when all operators are offline or invisible.
To change the following settings, go to Settings → General:
- Request email even when operators are online: enable this option if you want to send visitors an automatic email address request, even when the operators are online and can quickly answer chat messages.